Reavon UBR-X110 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray Player has been elaborately engineered for the ideal disc playback.
The UBR-X110 features extremely rigid construction to achieve high S/N ratio for quality audio and video performance. With support for the spectacular Ultra HD Blu-ray™ format, you can enjoy the beautiful experience with four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD.
Reavon UBR-X110 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray Player
The Reavon UBR-X110 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray Player is compatible with the latest Dolby Vision® format that provides a stunning HDR imaging technology with extraordinary color, contrast, and brightness to the screen. Other features include SDR/HDR Preset Mode, SACD/DSD compatibility and dual HDMI output terminals.
As a universal disc player, the UBR-X110 can play various optical discs including the latest disc format Ultra HD Blu-ray which has four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD, as well as Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, DVD Audio, SACD, CD and music, video and audio files such as FLAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, JPG, TIFF, MKV and M2TS. The UBR-X110 can also play your audio and video contents from an external drive via USB or DLNA.
Playing SACD discs
The Reavon UBR-X110 player is designed to extract information from CDs and SACDs as accurately as possible for optimal audio performance during playback.
Media information on-screen display
You can display the disc information on your screen by pressing and holding the remote control’s INFO button. In addition to the playing disc’s details, you can easily check mastering information such as MaxFALL (Maximum Frame Average Light Level) and MaxCLL (Maximum Content Light Level) available on some HDR content, as well as HDR and HDMI output information.
The 1.6mm thick chassis base is reinforced with a 3mm thick steel plate under the rigid base to minimize noise from mechanical movement of the optical assembly. The result is a significantly quieter, stiffer and stable chassis structure. This results in reduced vibration for increased performance and better overall operation of player components for more faithful listening.
Dual HDMI output to separate audio and video and enjoy 4K HDR, while using an older generation non-4K compatible home theater soundbar or amplifier. High-efficiency CD-quality S/PDIF and coaxial digital audio output.
Backlite remote control
The info button allows you to consult the detailed technical information of the program, such as audio and video output parameters. The Reavon UBR-X110 can be controlled by leading brands of universal remote controls such as RTI, Crestron, Control4 or Logitech Harmony.
- Universal Disc Player – Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, DVD Audio, SACD, CD
- Dolby Vision
- 36-bit Deep Colour/”x.v.Colour”
- Dual HDMI Output
- Video Adjust
- Backlite Remote Control
- Fast boot
- Multimedia playback (MKV, FLAC, AIFF, MP3, JPG)
- 4K Upscaling – Enhance the home cinema experience by quadrupling Full HD 1080p resolution with 4K (3840 x 2160) upscaling of all video sources.
- True 24p Cinema – Many Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs are encoded at 24 frames per second, the same frequency as the original film screened in theaters. The UBR-X110 maintains the original 24-fps rate straight through to the screen with progressive scanning.
- Dolby Vision® – This stunning HDR imaging technology brings extraordinary color, contrast, and brightness to the screen.
- Video Adjust – Set the brightness, contrast, color saturation, hue, sharpness and noise reduction.
- HDMI Audio Only the get the best audio digital experience
- Ultra-Rigid Construction
- 3 mm Steel Plate Rigid Under Base for Low Noise and Low Centre of Gravity
- Rigid Optical Drive
- Music File Playback: FLAC (2.0/5.1), M4A, AIF, AIFF, DSF (2.0/5.1), DFF (2.0/5.1), MP3, OGG, APE
- Home Theater Audio: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X
- HDMI 1 Out for Audio/Video
- HDMI 2 for Audio Only
- Digital Coaxial Out
- Digital Optical Out
- USB In (1 USB 2.0 Front, 1 USB 3.0 Rear)
- Mediatek MTK8581 SoC
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU cluster
- ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- Power: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 32 W
- Power Consumption During Standby: 0.45 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 85 x 300 mm
- Weight: 6.3 Kg / 13.9 lbs