Nothing enhances your home cinema experience like a dedicated surround sound speaker. A compact, discreet design, yet able to pack in two MPD high-frequency transducers and two 4″ (100 mm) mid/bass C-CAM drivers, Gold FX can be flush-mounted and can function in either bi-pole or di-pole modes at the flick of switch.
Monitor Audio are masters of the effects speaker, and the Gold FX represents the state of the art.
- Discreet design with flush wall placement – recessed terminations
- Angled baffles for optimal dispersion
- Sealed cabinet – for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
- Switchable di-pole/ bi-pole configuration – handed pairs
- Dual MPD high frequency transducer – articulate, extended high frequencies, yet supremely smooth
- Dual 4″ Bass/Mid-range drivers with C-CAM cone technology
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling – highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- Single-bolt-through driver technology – providing increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High-quality crossovers with premium-grade polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Bespoke magnetic grilles – clean visual styling, virtually acoustically transparent
- Dedicated flexible bracket included for easy installation