Designed and engineered in Denmark
The entire Emit family has been put through its paces in our world-class Jupiter measuring facility at Dynaudio Labs. We treat it exactly the same as we do every other speaker in our range: no stone left unturned.
Emit uses the highly regarded Cerotar tweeter from our Evoke series. It’s a high-quality high-frequency driver inspired by our top-end Confidence and Heritage Special speakers, and includes the innovative resonance-defeating Hexis inner dome.
Clean and simple
Each speaker in the Emit range is designed to fit with modern lifestyles and interiors. Clean lines, simple finishes and minimalist Scandinavian looks – whether you’re listening in stereo or have a full multi-channel system.
- Sensitivity (dB @ 2.83V/1m)86
- Lower Cutoff (Hz @ +/- 3 dB)53
- Upper Cutoff (kHz @ +/- 3 dB)25
- Lower Cutoff (Hz @ -6 dB)42
- Upper Cutoff (kHz @ -6 dB)35
- Box PrincipleBass reflex rear double flared port
- Crossover Frequency (Hz)3800 Hz