– 5 audio Inputs (RCA) :
- AUX ( or optional phono stage P50 or P100)
- TAPE (IN+OUT with monitoring loop)
– 1 By-pass Input (using as power amplifier)
– 2 Pre-out Outputs (for bi-amp or to link to a subwoofer)
– 1 Headphones jack 6,35mm
– 1 trigger Output 12V
This device can be equipped with 2 different options:
1 Phono Board on AUX Input (choice of 1) :
- P100 (set as MM or MC)
- P50 (MM)
1 Digital board (choice of 1) :
– Digital Board Signature (same as IN200SIG)
- 1 Bluetooth receiver
- 2 Coaxial Inputs (24Bits/192kHz)
- 2 Optical Inputs (24Bits/192kHz)
- 1 USB-B Input: PCM & DSD
Audio Converter: AKM – AK4490
PCM from 16 bits to 32bits up to 384 kHz on USB-B input (asynchronous).
DSD : DSD64 & DSD128.
USB Interface: XMOS with specific program designed for ATOLL.
– SPDIF board including 2 coaxial and 2 optical Inputs (24Bits/192kHz)
Rear view of Integrated with Digital board