- Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
- Powered by a state of the art Quad-Core 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor and a premium ESS Sabre HiFi DAC.
- State of the art headphone amplifier features THX’s Achromatic Audio Amplifier (THX AAA) technology and a full-sized 1/4” (6.35mm) jack for no-compromise headphone listening
- HDMI eARC connectivity, digital, optical and analog input/output options, with wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs.
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library.
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption.
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Top panel touch controls with presets.
- IR input and remote learning capability – Control it with the included Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller.
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
WIFI YOUR HIFI
Bring 24-bit hi-res streaming to an existing stereo or to your powered speakers and access all the music ever recorded with a few taps of the BluOS Controller app for iOS, Android, or Mac or PC computers. Hundreds of internet radio stations, premium music services like Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify and dozens of other music streaming services, are integrated with the NODE X’s operating system, making music discovery seamless and exciting.
FORM MEETS FUNCTION
Don’t let the size and minimalist looks of the NODE X fool you into diminishing its capabilities. Inside, the NODE X features a premium ESS Sabre DAC design that supports 24-bit/192 kHz audio processing, along with a high-end headphone amplifier driven by THX AAA technology and a full-sized ¼” (6.35mm) headphone jack for the ultimate no-compromise, wired headphone listening experience.
Bring music into your NODE X using HDMI eARC, Wi-Fi or Ethernet, Apple AirPlay 2, aptX HD Bluetooth, or USB, to hear audio content from streaming services, TV, and your own music library. Listen to your music through your HiFi system or through wired or wireless headphones, by connecting to the RCA, TOSLINK optical, aptX HD Bluetooth, 3.5mm jack, Apple devices, or other Bluesound or BluOS players.
FROM ANYWHERE TO EVERYWHERE.
Bit-perfect music listening can happen away from your HiFi system with the NODE X as your multi-room hub. The award-winning BluOS platform is the only platform in the world that can support up to 64 players, all streaming in 24-bit hi-res audio. With a growing stable of brands and devices being added to the BluOS platform, the NODE X opens up a world of hi-res listening options throughout your home that no other player can.
Quick access controls like play/pause, track skipping, and volume are available as touch panel controls at the top of the NODE X, via voice assistants like Siri, Alexa, or Google Voice, or by programming your own IR remote or the included Bluesound RC1. Advanced controls, including tone controls, subwoofer crossover optimization, and settings to enhance external DAC connections are available in the BluOS Controller app. The NODE X can also be integrated into a smart home with full-feature drivers for Lutron, Elan, RTI, Crestron, and other popular home control systems.