Equipped with a driver configuration of 6.5″ RDT II bass driver, 6.5″ RDT II bass/mid and MPD Transducer, the PLC150 II will complement its left and right channel counterparts to create a seamless unity of sound, which weaves your senses with every scene.
Film action and music is charged with a new emotional gravity that will prove irresistible.
- 1 x 6 1/2″ RDT II bass driver
- 1 x 6 1/2″ RDT II bass / mid driver
- MPD (Micro Pleated Diaphragm) high frequency transducer designed specifically for Platinum II
- Single rear HiVe II port
- Patented ‘DCF‘ (Dynamic Coupling Filter) mechanism for more natural sound
- Bespoke speaker terminals
- Underhung, edge-wound voice coils: greater driver efficiency and lifelike dynamics, less distortion
- Bolt through drivers: clearer sound and cleaner aesthetics
- Anti-Resonance Composite (ARC) mid-range housings and baffle components: reduced cabinet vibration, purer sound quality
- Hand-upholstered front baffle: the very highest quality Inglestone leather supplied by Andrew Muirhead
- Individual driver grilles
- Finish options: Santos Rosewood or Ebony natural wood veneers with clear gloss piano lacquer, or Piano black gloss lacquer
- Optional dedicated floor stand available