- Streams virtually any digital source over a standard network
- Supports formats up to 24-bit 192 kHz
- Integrates seamlessly with TIDAL & Qobuz lossless streaming services
- 14 digital & analogue inputs including HDMI 2.0 connections (4K compatible)
- Built-in MC/MM phono stage for connecting a turntable
- Front panel headphone output and AUX input
- Analogue outputs for connection to pre- or power amps
- Surround Sound Processing available with upgrade
- Exakt Link for connection to Linn Exaktbox or integrated speakers
- Features Katalyst DAC Architecture
- Space Optimisation built-in (requires configuration by Linn Specialist)
Stunning musicality combined with the flexibility of inputs to connect any external source make Akurate DSM a powerful addition to any music system.
Everything sounds better
We go to extremes to pursue musical perfection. When you hear the results, you’ll understand why.
Space Optimisation removes the unwanted distorting effects of your listening environment to reveal the true sound of the music. So whatever speakers you use, and however you’ve designed your room, you’ll hear a performance that’s optimised uniquely for you.
Our Katalyst DAC Architecture performs digital-to-analogue conversion with greater precision than ever. Katalyst delivers our best digital-to-analogue-conversion by controlling the critical elements that lie at the heart of the analogue signal’s creation.
Our systems feature Exakt technology, which ensures the perfect time alignment of every part of every note, so now you can enjoy the same precise sound that was recorded by the artist.