Musical Fidelity "Titan" Amplifier
"I can't imagine anyone hearing the Titan and not loving it". That was the conclusion of Michael Fremer's review of our statement power amplifier for Stereophile.
The Titan is a fully balanced power amplifier, capable of delivering a mighty 1KW per channel into 8 Ohms, 2KW into 4 Ohms and just short of 4KW into 2 Ohms. There is no speaker the Titan cannot drive to greater heights.
A dual-mono design, the Titan comes housed in a matching pair of beautifully finished boxes. Inside sits the culmination of 30 years of hi-fi engineering expertise.
Our obsession with musicality means the Titan is a powerhouse with poise: whether your favourite tracks need a tender touch or breathtaking slam, the Titan serves them up with unerring accuracy and an appeal that can only be rivalled by listening to live music itself.
To quote another review, this time from HI-FI News: "Never have we heard a traditional amp which does everything quite so well."Specifications
- Power output: 1000 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms (30 dBW)
- THD(+ noise): <0.008% typical
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >126dB
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.5dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- 1x RCA Phono Line Level
- 1x Line level XLR Balanced
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 483 x 185 x 635 (Amplifier) - 483 x 185 x 615 (Power Supply)
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 45 kg / 50 kg (Amplifier) - 68 kg / 75 kg (Power Supply)